Friday 22 July 2011

Please Don't Condemn me

young tramp woman lying with bottle of wine  in bin Stock Photo - 10754586

Please don't condemn me. I am not perfect, I make mistakes, I fall down sometimes but I am trying. I am trying to put the past behind me, I am holding unto the cross, His grace and mercy I don't deserve but he gave it to me still. I have fallen. I have failed him but He remains faithful. He said, ' My Child, I won't give up on you'.

At some point when I was in the pit, I kept trying to climb up but my sins held me down, those things that easily beset me weigh over me, I see people looking down in disgust at me, asking how long it would take me to raise up and then, I lost hope of getting up.I was battered with sins, guilt, hurt and pain all over me.

Then, I looked up  and saw the Lord who has been stretching his hands all along to me and I asked him, ''Lord, why are wasting time on me? I'm never going to meet your expectation, see how deep I have fallen, have done things I am ashamed of''.

Then, He looked at me with the most beautiful face and said, ''Child, I'm never going to let go of you, my hands would remain stretch as long as you want it. You are my most wonderful creature and I won't let you go. I will cleanse you, I will wash you and clean you. I will make you whole, your sins I will remember no more, your shame I will take away. I will dress you up with my glory and establish your feet. I love you child''.

Then I looked up in tears, with all the strength I had in me, I stretched my hands so high towards him and he lifted him up, He took me into his arms not bothered by how flirty I was, he dried my face from the flowing tears, he washed me in the blood of His Son, Jesus Christ, clothed me with mercy, cleansed me with compassion, fed me with forgiveness, restored me with grace, crowned me with glory and comfort me.

Then I asked him, ''what manner of God are you?

In His mighty soothing voice, he answered, 'I am that I am, The crown of Glory, the Diadem of Beauty, the Great High Priest, the Merciful God, the defender of the helpless, the Advocate, the Almighty, Ancient of Days, Anointed One, Author of Life, My names are endless but right now, I AM YOUR FATHER.....

Stay blessed

2 comments:

  1. you r just gifted girl,keep the good work up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Yemisi, Thank God for his gifts

    ReplyDelete