Friday 22 July 2011

Giving up

Everyday I wake up, I think of giving up. When life challenges pressed you so down, so down you forget where you are coming from. I say to myself, 'I can't hold on any longer, I am so weak'.
But I hear His voice say, ' My child, stay on the course, its won't be long. My strength is made perfect in your weakness'.

The fear of running and falling, fear of dreaming and not accomplishing, the fear of crying and not been heard. Then I heard His voice saying, 'Even the young grow weary but those who wait upon the Lord, He shall renew their strength. Fear not, for I am with you, when you pass through waters, it shall not overcome you, when you pass through fire, the fire will not burn you. I will walk with you through all the way'.

Have you been crying for breakthrough and it seems you are not been heard? Have you done all it seems you can do and still no result? Listen, God never fails, he hears all the cries, even the ones in the dark, the silent ones, the whispers, the groaning, the pains, the sufferings, he hears them all. He will not put you to shame, His words concerning your life are yea and amen. It wont be long my. You are going to pull through, your inheritance is not lost, your promotion is not denied, your breakthrough is not withheld, your worth is not less, your family is not forgotten and you are not forsaken.

Hold fast to the faith you know, don't give up yet, the words he has spoken in your life will not return to him void but will accomplish the purpose it was sent. Oh my! He loves you so so much, you are very important to him. People may have looked down on you but hes looking at the greatness in you, he took his time in creating you and made ALL things beautiful. See the God in you my friends!

Then I said to him, Lord, am giving it up to you.

Stay blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment